The Canadian Ski Marathon organization continues to provide a unique offering to the rapidly growing multi-discipline sports world.
The Canadian Endurance Award can be earned by meeting one challenging standard in each of the three categories below:
Category 1: Cross-Country Skiing
- Complete the Canadian Ski Marathon as a Coureur des Bois ( Bronze, Silver, Gold; 160 kms)
Category 2: Running
- Complete a marathon (42.2km)
Category 3: Cycling/Triathlon
- Complete an Iron distance triathlon (Ironman, Canadian 226, Esprit, etc.)
- Complete two imperial century cycling events (2x165km, not necessarily on consecutive days)
- Complete one tour/randonnée event of at least 300km over two consecutive days (Rideau Lakes Cycling Tour, etc.)
The event(s) from each three categories must be completed within any 12 month period:
- The Award will be dated based on the year of finishing the CSM Coureur des Bois
- Evidence of all event completions must at the CSM (firstname.lastname@example.org) by December 31. Any request received after that date will be reviewed and awarded the following year.
- Recipients will receive their award at the CSM finish location, or they can request it to be sent to them (for additional shipping and handling).
- Fee: $75
Additional information: email@example.com
The Canadian Endurance Award: Promoting year round athleticism and endurance accomplishments.