CSM Donations now tax-receiptable for $100 +
Thanks to Cross Country Canada (CCC), our national sport organization, we are pleased to announce that any gift to the CSM of $100 or more will now be eligible for a charitable donations tax receipt. Donations are subject to the conditions described on the attached CCC Donation Form.
All donations will further the goal of ensuring the long-term security of the CSM and will contribute to:
- developing and maintaining the existing trail;
- building an alternative trail north from Montebello;
- consolidating the CSM network as the Jack Rabbit Heritage Trail;
- providing financial security for the event as it begins its second half century.
Donors’ names are associated with the CSM as follows:
- Donors of $5,000 + are recognized as Gold CSM Benefactors
- Donors of $1,000+ are recognized as Laurentian Shield CSM Benefactors
- Donors of $500+ are recognized as Jack Rabbit CSM Benefactors
- Donors of $100+ are placed on the CSM Honour Roll
Donors of $100 or more who wish a tax receipt should complete the attached form and mail it to the CSM.
Donations under $100 will not receive a tax receipt, but are much appreciated and donors are recognized as “Friends of the CSM”.
Together we make this unique event a continued success for the next half century.